I've been tagged for a name meme by Sammy! In case you aren't familiar with The Naming of Cats, in the Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats, by T.S. Eliot, we all have three names!
Here are the rules:
You must link to the originator of the meme (that is Tara), list the following rules, and then tell:
1. The name that the family uses daily (such as Peter, Agustus, Alonzo, or James)
2. The name that is particular, a name that’s peculiar, and more dignified (such as Munkustrap, Quaxo, or Coricopat)
3. What you are doing when you are thinking of the name that only you know, and will never confess (when engaged in rapt contemplation), that deep and inscrutable singular name.Then tag three cats (and let them know they are tagged) to give us their names.
Here are my three!
2. Sire Mister Fezzypants of the Floppy BigEars
3. A popcorn binky high in the air, with a half-twist to impress all who watch!
Hmm, I will tag...
Tyler and Sydney!
Fluffy! My RR Buddy!