Pages

5.04.2009

Monday Bunday!

YESSSS! Here we are! You have all been so patient.
Mom DID groom us. It was awful. SEE!?

           
 
             
That's just from me and Norbert. We didn't enjoy the grooming. However, we have been enjoying the treats that she's been giving us, since she feels so guilty for leaving! The best part is that she'll be coming and going all summer! Do you know what that means? MORE TREATS! Guilt treats are great!  Here is a picture of Abbey and I chilling out in our castle. Yeah, we have a castle. It's pretty awesome. I made my ear extra floppy for all my fans...
                 

             
So my weirdo mom also asked me to share some of her artwork. She was pretty pleased with herself. Again, may I say that Norbert and I are. not. impressed.
        
            
Yeah, Mom. HILARIOUS.
          

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! You both made baby bunnies!!

Carmen S. said...

What cute artwork!!! I brushed my 2 the other day,don't you just love the springtime molt?!

Deb Cushman said...

We like the new bunny friends -- very artistic! You two do look quite dapper with your smooth fur. You're right -- guilt treats are the best!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Tidbit used to shed so much I would tell her I could make a whole new bunny with what I got off her.

You've proved that I was right!

Love it!

RoadBunner said...

Haha! I LOVE that last picture! It's amazing how much fur comes off of them when they shed! Mario needs a good brushing...

RG said...

All around good! Nice ear, Fez!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Lots of loose furs, you guys! Your mom is very artistic, 5 stars.

YowlYY said...

Top points to your mum - we love the bunnies!!Moulting season is almost over here... well, Neville is still losing fur, but he seems that type of bun that loses fur almost all year round, just not in chunks and tuffs like Miss Eve.