Pages

4.19.2008

A Big Event


I haven't been allowed on the computer for days! Mom has been really busy, getting ready for a big awareness event as she calls it. I guess she will be taking our foster bunny and some others to a place to meet people and talk about the rescue group she works with. It's called Rabbit Rescue Inc. She is telling me to write that if anyone is in Toronto today, it's in the Bloor West Village, 2100 Bloor Street W. at Global Pet Foods from 10-3 and there are cute bunnies and vegan treats.

I like vegan treats (since I'm a vegan, duh!) Mom gives me these cookies that are really for horses, but we all go crazy for them here in the mornings. Abbey even gets up on the couch and binkies back and forth! Today I dropped mine in Mom's shoe and had to call her back to help me find it.

Okay, I have to go, she is kicking me off again. Hrrmph! I need my own computer.

3 comments:

The Bunns said...

You eat like a horse!!!

If you get your own computer, report how. We can't imagine getting one.

Deb Cushman said...

Sounds like a great event!

It's a bummer to have to share a computer, isn't it? Freckles wants a laptop so she can blog on the go.

Zinger said...

I think you should get your own computer too - it should be an apple because they are really tasty. i especially like fuji apples.

that's cool what your mum does for rabbits, even if she has a dog too. i have a big dumb puppy that lives here and drives me nuts.